Inculcating basic values among students and teaching them learning skills using age-appropriate pedagogy.
- Teaching Faculty – Enabling teachers to enhance their teaching skills and adopt transformative teaching methodologies including the participatory approach.
- Trainers – Building facilitation skills among to enhance the learning process.
- Parents – Engaging and guiding them in parenting skills, making them part of the learning system.
- Volunteers – Aggregating human resources through volunteers that deliver value-based education and become part of transformative learning processes.
- Policy- makers – Enabling them to understand the needs of the community such that programmes are designed and delivered to the communities with more specific and achievable outcomes.
Development of core and supplementary curriculum in response to the needs of the community.
Marrying the ICT and the education sector has been the need of the hour as it assists students to learn more effectively by providing teachers with access to a wide range of new pedagogy. Our approach in this area includes:
- Developing e-learning modules
- Capacity building and translating knowledge in the field for executing the vision.
- Action Research
- Undertaking ongoing field research and designing project plans based on needs identified to implement action research.
Sector policy development, collaboration and implementation – Bringing field research findings to policy makers policymakers through ongoing research and analysis. Collaborating with policy stakeholders in designing the required programmes as per the needs of the community and recruiting them as implementing partners.
Provision of physical infrastructure: Partnering with like like-minded organisations including donors or funders and assist them in delivering infrastructure to the school so that an enabling environment will be created.
Encouraging schools and colleges to integrate social giving in addition to core curricular activities. ROCF acts as a catalyst between the NGOs and the educational institutions to motivate students to take up service learning activities and build a sense of responsibility as citizens.